Quiet old apartment near Opera for sale
|Location:||1st District (Innere Stadt)|
|Region:||Vienna - Austria|
|Living area:||174,19 m²|
This exclusive old apartment is located at a peaceful location, in the heart of the inner city and is just a 2 minute walk from the Opera House. The very prestigious residential building was recently partially renovated and offers maximum security, since there are security cameras in the house and are the elevator can only be used with a special key.
The apartment has a generous living area of 174,19 m² which is distributed on 5 rooms as follows:
- spacious entrance hall (approx. 40 m²)
- tea kitchen
- storage room
- 2 toilets
- 2 south faced 30 m² rooms which are centrally accessible by the entrance hall
- 1 walk-through-room which centrally accessible by the entrance hall (20 m²)
- from the walk-through-room you will reach a quiet 30 m² room (yard faced)
- 1 cabinet and 1 smaller entrnace room with toilet and entrance room (entrance number 2)
The object consists of two merged properties, with 2 entrances. Both doors are high safety and fire protection doors.
The apartment has very exclusive features:
- parquet floors in all rooms
- tiles in the entrance and in wet rooms
- high safety and fire protection doors
- air conditioning
- wiring in the whole house
- thermostat the to regulate heat in all rooms
- existent reperation reserves in the amount of € 57.000,-
- camers in the staricase
- barrier free entrnace
- representative house
The highlight of this object is the exclusive location, because of its location in the heart of the inner city. The Kärntnerstrasse, the Opera , shops , supermarkets, banks , pharmacies, restaurants and bars are just 2 minutes away. In addition, the excellent infrastructure provides direct access to public transportation (subway U1 / U2 / U4, trams 1/2/62/71 / D, Badner Bahn, bus 59A).
The price in the amount of € 1.700.000,- is negotiable.
The Innere Stadt is the first Viennese Municipality District. The Innere Stadt is the old town of Vienna. Until the city boundaries were expanded in 1850, the Innere Stadt was congruent with the city of Vienna. Traditionally it was divided into four quarters, which were designated after important town gates: Stubenviertel (northeast), Kärntner Viertel (southeast), Widmerviertel (southwest), Schottenviertel (northwest).
The Ringstraße circles the Innere Stadt along the route of the former city walls.
The first district is, with a workforce of 100,745, the largest employment locale in Vienna. This is partially due to tourism, as well as the presence of many corporate headquarters due to the districts central location.
Innere Stadt is the central district of Vienna. It borders on Leopoldstadt in the northeast, on Landstraße in the east, on Wieden and Mariahilf in the south, on Neubau and Josefstadt in the west, and on Alsergrund in the north.
Nearest Airport: Vienna International Airport ~ 19 km (about 17 min)
Agency commission - 3,6% (incl. 20% VAT) of the purchase price
For details regarding the property AP-EA-87849, please complete the form below. We ensure you the highest level of data protection and absolute discretion with regard to your personal information.
Please, fill in all fields off the form!
This property is selling by:AUSTRIA-PARTNER Real Estate Group
- We will be glad to see you in our trusted bureaus in Austria - Please, inform us in advance about the meeting day and time.
- Do you want to sell the property by yourself? - Please press the next link:
Advertise with Austria-Partner
- You can send us a personal e-mail to our International bureau: