White house in Vienna in exclusive Grinzing area for sale
|Location:||19th District (Doebling)|
|Region:||Vienna - Austria|
|Living area:||554 m²|
|Plot area:||853 m²|
Affordable 853m² property plus family villa in one of the most exclusive Döblinger areas:
This family villa was built in 2005 on a 853 m² property and offers:
- 853 m² estate
- 572 m² garden
- 554 m² living space
- 8 rooms plus winter garden
- 2 large terraces, 1 loggia
- 2 bathrooms, 4 toilets
- fully equipped kitchen
- double garage with electric gate
- additional parking spaces in the front yard
- loft-style open roof construction
- prepared: wellness area with swimming pool (176 m²), to be entered from the garden side or by in-house-lift
- elevater (connecting all 3 levels)
- air conditioning
- open fireplace
- representative entrée
- marble, parquets, carpets
- alarm system (complete outer skin)
- electric external blinds
- barrier-free becaus of interior elevator, wide interior doors on all floors and a ramp from the rage into the house
- utility room (for washer and dryer) adjacent to the garage with access to the back yard
- thermal insulation
- Bramac concrete block roof
- Heating via gas heating with hot water tank and radiators and in-floor heating in the wellness area.
The villa is located in one of Grinzing`s most desirable locations. The tram line 38 and bus line 38A are reachable within walking distance, shops for daily needs, schools, kindergartens, restaurants / wine taverns in the immediate vicinity. After a fifteen-minute walk you reach the Bellevue meadow with a fantastic view over the city. Or visit the Cobenzl with panoramic views, the Wertheimstein Park or the Heiligenstädter Park. The vineyards Döblings are also at your feet.
Option for personal adjustments / solutions:
The wellness area is ready to be finished by or for you according to your preferences and taste. Option for a loft extension. Depending on your wishes, we support you in the search for suppliers or accomplish this for you (subject to extra costs, which volume needs to be discussed and determined.
Döbling is the 19th District in the city of Vienna, Austria (German: 19. Bezirk, Döbling, Doebling). It is located on the north end from the central districts, north of the districts Alsergrund and Währing. Döbling has some heavily populated urban areas with many residential buildings, and borders the Vienna Woods.
It hosts some of the most expensive residential areas such as Grinzing, Sievering, Neustift am Walde and Kaasgraben and is also the site of a large number of Heurigen restaurants. There are also some large Gemeindebauten, including Viennas most famous one, the Karl-Marx-Hof.
Also located in Döbling is the American International School of Vienna.
Döbling is located in the northwest of Vienna and spans the slope of the Wienerwald (Vienna Forest) to the Danube and the Danube Canal that make up the border of the district in the east. The Danube forms the border between Döbling and the district Floridsdorf, and the canal forms the border to the district Brigittenau.
At the Gürtel Bridge, over the Donau Canal, the district border splits off and separates Döbling in the south along the Vienna Belt from the district Alsergrund. At the Schrottenbachgasse the district border branches towards the northwest and separates Döbling from the district Währing along the line Währinger Park-Hasenauerstraße-Peter Jordan Straße-Starkfriedgasse -Sommerhaidenweg. There is then a short border to the district Hernals at the edge of Vienna.
Nearest Airport: Vienna International Airport ~ 28,5 km (about 25 min)
Nearest Train: Western railway station ~ 1.5 km / Southern railway station ~ 2 km
Purchase Tax-Stamp Duty - 3,5% of the purchase price
Registration in the Land Registry - 1,1% of the purchase price
Agency commission - 3,6% (incl. 20% VAT) of the purchase price
For details regarding the property APEV24307, please complete the form below. We ensure you the highest level of data protection and absolute discretion with regard to your personal information.
Please, fill in all fields off the form!
This property is selling by:AUSTRIA-PARTNER Real Estate Group
- We will be glad to see you in our trusted bureaus in Austria - Please, inform us in advance about the meeting day and time.
- Do you want to sell the property by yourself? - Please press the next link:
Advertise with Austria-Partner
- Free WhatsApp Info-Line :
- You can write personal e-mail to our International bureau: