Luxury garden apartment near embassy area for sale
|Location:||4th District (Wieden)|
|Region:||Vienna - Austria|
|Living area:||266 m²|
|Plot area:||82 m²|
This high-quality maisonette-apartment is situated in an exclusive location in the 4th district, just a few steps away from the wonderful Belvederegarden. The excellent infrastructure offers direct connection to the public transports (metro U1, bus 13A/ 69A, tramway 18/ O/ D).
This exclusive property has a living area of 266 m², 3 entrances and it’s spread on 2 floors and altogether 5 rooms. Both floors are also separating usable.
The first floor owns a representative and generous entrance area, 2 rooms, a toilet with washbasin, a tea kitchen and direct access to the 13 m² yard. This floor offers a living area of 87,33 m². Because of its representative and generous entrance room it’s suitable to use it as an office/ surgery.
Thru the staircase, which go downstairs, you reach the 2nd floor which you can use as a special and exclusive designer apartment. This floor attracts by its pompous loft-like living area with open kitchen, high rooms and impressing, convex ceilings. The living room and also the 2 bedrooms have altogether 4 double doors from which you can reach the 82 m² garden. One of the bedrooms has also a wardrobe and an en-suite-bathroom (shower, toilet, double washbasin). Additionally there is also another separate toilet on this floor which is has a hand washbasin and a bathroom which is equipped with a bathtub, a shower and a washbasin and also a technical room.
- high quality security- and fire door
- full wood parquet floors (oiled oak) in the whole apartment
- stone floors Emperadot Marron (in the bathrooms and the toilets)
- allover underfloor heating – in the bathrooms also a radiator
- electric shutters on the garden windows
- double glassed windows
- private garden usage
- corridor furniture with drawer
- heavy current for the afterwards construction of a sauna on the 2nd floor
- telephone/TV/EDV-connections in all rooms
- both toilets have a washbasin
- separability of the 2 floors (especially concerning all the electric, heating, water, connections etc.)
Convince yourself of this amazing property.
Wieden is the 4th municipal District of Vienna, Austria (German: 4. Bezirk). It is near the center of Vienna and was established as a district in 1850, but borders changed later. Wieden is a small region near the city center.
Wieden was first named in 1137, and is, thus, the oldest Vorstadt (former municipality within the Linienwall) of Vienna. The main street (Wiedner Hauptstraße) is certainly even older. Under Ferdinand II the royal Summer residence was completed, and afterwards, many times expanded until Maria Theresa decided not to use it anymore and sold it to the Jesuits.
In the beginning of 18th century, the development of Wieden into a city began. Many palaces and other buildings were built. Two small Vorstädte in the area of the present fourth district were Hungelbrunn and Schamburgergrund.
These three areas along with a progression of others were incorporated on March 6, 1850. Because of social and economic differences, in 1861, the fifth district Margareten was separated.
Nearest Airport: Vienna International Airport ~ 21,1 km (approx. 20 min.)
Agency commission - 3,6% of the purchase price (incl. 20% VAT)
For details regarding the property AP-EA-06840, please complete the form below. We ensure you the highest level of data protection and absolute discretion with regard to your personal information.
Please, fill in all fields off the form!
This property is selling by:AUSTRIA-PARTNER Real Estate Group
- We will be glad to see you in our trusted bureaus in Austria - Please, inform us in advance about the meeting day and time.
- Do you want to sell the property by yourself? - Please press the next link:
Advertise with Austria-Partner
- Free WhatsApp Info-Line :
- You can write personal e-mail to our International bureau: